Employment Center Information
Careers at The Partners
Our employees are our most valuable resource. We strive to attract and retain the highest quality personnel and provide them with a working environment that provides great opportunities for personal and professional development. If you are an individual with a desire to work in a dynamic sales and service organization, contact Trish.Ryall@thepartners.com about joining us at The Partners, Ellis, Edson, Beaudry, Barrett& Chubb, Inc.
Areas of Opportunity - these are the types of jobs at The Partners
- Sales/Service in Commercial Insurance, Personal Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Benefits
- Client Services/Administrative Services - bookkeeping, IT, Receptionist, Personnel
- Our agency is always looking for qualified sales executives. If you possess, among other qualities, excellent communication skills, self-motivation, and the desire and ability to achieve success, send your resume to: Trish.Ryall@thepartners.com.
- Commercial Account Representative - The Partners Insurance and Financial Services Agency is looking for a motivated individual who is eager to join the staff of a growing independent insurance agency. The position will be located in our Vestal office.
- Part-time front desk receptionist/Personal Lines CSR Assistant opening. Apply to: Trish.Ryall@thepartners.com
- Competitive Compensation/Incentive Plans/Referral Bonus Plans
- Health, Dental And Short-Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Term Life Insurance Policy
- 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan
- Paid Vacation days, Holidays, Sick Days
- Paid Training and Educational Programs
For further information, please contact Trish Ryall at:
AT WILL EMPLOYMENT STATEMENT
All employment with The Partners Ellis Edson Beaudry Barrett& Chubb, Inc. is "at will" in that employees can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either us or you, except as otherwise provided by law.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
It is the policy of The Partners to provide equal opportunity in employment to all employees and applicants for employment. It is also the policy of The Partners to provide a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, religion, color, sex, national origin, handicap/disability, military status, marital status, or other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment and all policies of The Partners, including hiring, introductory period, training, orientation, placement and employee development, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, educational assistance, layoff and recall, social and recreational programs, employee facilities, termination, and retirement