Employee Benefits Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? We have three locations to serve you: Vestal, Owego, and Waverly, New York.
Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
*Misstatements or omissions of relevant information can lead to price variation or declination or rescission of coverage.*
Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefits package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff.
What types of employee benefits are available?
- Group Health - Insurance that pays for the costs of various health care services and prescription drugs, subject to co-pays, deductibles and/or coinsurance
- Group Dental - Insurance that pays a portion of the costs associated with the care of your teeth
- Group Vision - Insurance that pays toward a variety of services provided by eye care professionals, including annual eye exams, and periodic purchase of eye glasses, contacts and other materials
- Critical Illness Insurance - Insurance that pays specified benefits to an employee upon diagnosis of a specified illness covered under the policy
- Cancer Insurance - Insurance that pays specified benefits to an employee upon diagnosis of a cancer illness covered under the policy
Life, accident insurance and disability plans
- Basic and Supplemental Life - Life insurance that pays a benefit to designated beneficiaries upon the death of an insured employee
- Statutory Disability - State mandated insurance that pays a portion of an employee’s wages for a non-job related disability preventing them from working
- Short and Long Term Disability - Insurance that enhances Statutory Disability benefits (lengthening the benefit period; increasing the benefit amount)
- Accidental Death or Disability (AD&D) - Insurance that pays a specified benefit to an employee (or spouse or beneficiary) for accidental injury or death
- Business Travel Accident - Insurance that pays a specified benefit to an employee for travel related injury or sickness (including repatriation for foreign travel)
- Wellness Programs - Programs designed to improve the health and wellbeing of your employees
- COBRA Administration - A paid administrative service for required offerings of Continuation of Coverage for medical and/or dental insurance to an employee or family member who loses their benefit
- Cafeteria Section 125 Plan Administration - A paid administrative service for setting up an IRS approved cafeteria plan that allows employees to pay for employee benefits premiums on a pre-tax basis
Get started today
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced staff. Call us today to begin customizing an employee benefits package for your company.